ProFed Federal Credit Union
Visa® Gift Card Drawing
Promo Code: fall16
1. ELIGIBILITY: This ProFed Visa Gift Card Drawing (the "Drawing") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older and have opted to complete the online ProFed Federal Credit Union ("ProFed") Visa Gift Card entry form. Employees, directors, and officers, and their immediate family members and household members, of ProFed and its subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives and agents are NOT eligible.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF THE OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Drawing, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of ProFed, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Drawing. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. These Official Rules shall prevail should there be any discrepancies with respect to any Drawing promotional materials. All details and other restrictions regarding the Drawing not specified in these Official Rules shall be determined by ProFed in its sole discretion.
3. DRAWING PERIOD: The Drawing Period begins at 12:01 AM EST on September 1, 2016, and ends on October 31, 2016, at 11:59 PM EST. To be considered for the Drawing, all entries must be received by 11:59 PM EST on the last day of the Drawing Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase is necessary to enter the drawing. To be eligible for the Drawing, each entrant must complete the online form at www.surveymonkey.com/r/profedfall16. In order for the entry to be valid, the entrant must provide contact information at the time of completion of the ProFed Federal Credit Union Visa Gift Card entry form. Entries are limited to one entry per person. Entrants may not participate with multiple email addresses. Entrants who attempt to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants will be disqualified. ProFed is not responsible for any change to email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants, nor is ProFed responsible for contact information incorrectly entered by the entrant.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) winner will be selected after the Drawing Period has closed via a randomly generated computerized process from amongst all eligible entries submitted during that Drawing Period. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received during the Drawing Period. No assignment or transfer of any prize is permitted. Winners will be notified by email at ProFed's discretion.
6. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): One (1) $100.00 Visa Gift Card with an ARV of One Hundred and 00/100 Dollars ($100.00) will be awarded to the winner. The Gift Card is subject to the terms and conditions associated with its use. The Gift Card shall be nontransferable and shall not be redeemable for cash or credit at any time, nor will it be replaced if lost or stolen. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes associated with the redemption of ProFed’s Gift Card. ProFed will adhere to all IRS reporting requirements regarding the award.
7. RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS: By entering this Drawing, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless ProFed, its subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Drawing or receipt or any use of any prize.
8. NOTIFICATION AND DELIVERY: If a prize notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. ProFed will make up to two (2) attempts to contact and validate the potential winner’s contact information for accurate prize delivery via email, at ProFed’s sole discretion, before selection of a successive potential winner. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible for any reason so described in these Official Rules, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries. ProFed may successively attempt to contact up to two (2) potential winners in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no validated winner of a prize after such attempts have been made, if any, the prize may go un-awarded. ProFed shall not be liable for any prize notification that is lost or not received by the potential winner for any reason. ProFed assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. ProFed is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by ProFed on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Drawing. ProFed is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. A potential winner may be requested to provide ProFed with proof that the potential winner is the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
9. PRESS RELEASE: By accepting the prize, winner agrees that ProFed may use winner's name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation or consideration, unless prohibited by law.
10. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By participating in the Drawing and submitting an entry, entrant agrees that ProFed has not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize's quality or fitness for a particular purpose. No correspondence will be acknowledged. Upon entry into the Drawing, entrant agrees to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. If for any reason ProFed is not capable of running the Drawing as planned, ProFed reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Drawing. Void where prohibited.
11. SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. ProFed's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Drawing or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Allen County, Indiana, USA; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Drawing but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, unless otherwise provided by applicable law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of ProFed in connection with the Drawing, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Indiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Indiana or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Indiana.
14. WINNERS' LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: ProFed Visa Gift Card Drawing - Winners' List, ATTN: Marketing Department, ProFed Federal Credit Union, 1710 Saint Joe River Drive, Fort Wayne, Indiana, 46805.
15. SPONSOR: This Drawing is sponsored by ProFed Federal Credit Union, 1710 Saint Joe River Drive, Fort Wayne, Indiana, 46805.